Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-09-2022, 08:43 AM   #16
geroge.burns99
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhawg View Post
Back in the day I made a nice amount of money playing against 'cappers with this kind of thinking. And by "back in the day" I mean before published Tomlinson's and before the public caught on to late pace being critical on the turf. (I created tables using the techniques in Quinn's Figure Handicapping book.)

Now people have caught on and like other types of races it's much harder to profit from turf. Not everyone has all the answers, Mike, so maybe there's an idea from a book that someone can use to help eke out a couple of extra points in W%. And not even you are silly enough to treat all types of races the same. You're not, right?
Your right Brian ....I don't

I've created Power Numbers from HTR factors and different factors are used between claiming races and turf .....

I then look at TOP 4 and make my selections based on PACE , which is the unique part of every race that software doesn't really incorporate

In the case of maidens , I look at Trainer stats
geroge.burns99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)