Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-03-2022, 07:45 PM   #9
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbwinner View Post
they do get refilled monthly. I dated someone who was on EBT and, no joke, I never ate better. you CAN carry a balance and carryover unused funds month to month

your last line is Exactly right --- It takes effort. Most people don't care. Ever go to ALDI? They have great produce at fantastic prices. I've been eating more natural and homemade meals (not necessarily "healthier"...just made fresher and no added processing/freezing etc)...we are spending the same or less on groceries/eating out...and feel 100x better.

I go to Aldi's when errands take by them as they are 40+ miles away in any direction. I go to Food Lion mostly, they usually have several produce items on sale. Even with that practice which I never did before groceries are up 30-40%. Like all apples will be $2.99 except one or two kinds, I will get the $1.99 ones.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)