Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 01:45 PM   #12
CincyHorseplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiffleball whizz
Going tO graduation parties/bday parties after gambling is never fun.....how about my gf was having her daughters party on a October Saturday night....earlier in the day was at Foxwoods from 5am-11:50am just in time to get home and fire in college football action...

Was home sweating games all day then had to go to this party cold turkey with no action at 7pm......well I wasn't having that there were 2 tv at the bar at the Italian American club and they were on football...besides they're was 250 people at the party I wasn't making it or breaking it!!
Not really wanting to distract from this thread but my family is a tight unit,we have a great time.Sorry to hear your family functions stink.Graduation party for my cousin Max was great.14 year old kid heading into a great high school in Elder,where the family experience is of utmost importance.These might be kids but these are landmarks.My horseplaying game only interfered because I was late watching Arlington!Beyond that we had a blast.
CincyHorseplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement