Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Beyer figs
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 10:53 AM   #9
CincyHorseplayer

Regarding Justify I think the interpretations being thrown about are as wrong as many think his figure is. To me beating a horse like Bolt Doro who was likely to take a step forward off what I think was one of the best preps shorter than 9f in the San Felipe(the other being Audible's Holy Bull) makes the figure accurate. My route rating of that race was a 207. Good Magic's BC Juvenile was 199 by comparison. Bolt Doro had an incredible 218 in the Frontrunner and I think bounced off that one as a 2yo. 220 is the derby par and the closest horse to hit that this year was Flameaway in the SF Davis with a 209. I think he backed that up last Saturday and because of that I think Good Magic also improved off his 199. If Bolt Doro also improved and Justify beat him I think this puts both up near the derby par. I think both are better than the latter two. Anyway my interpretation of Bolt Doro's form cycle is what makes me believe in Justify.
CincyHorseplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most