Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: HUMOR
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2018, 09:53 PM   #1345
OntheRail

Rooster

Harry owned a Chichen farm, and had come to the realization that his old faithful Rooste just was not producing like he use to. So he placed and add for a new rooster in the Farmer's Friend. A couple days later he gets a vist from Jim who claims he has just what Harry needs out in the truck. Jim uncovers the cage and inside sits the most pathetic looking bird Harry has ever seen... What the heck Harry remarked... he's skinny missing feathers... looks half dead. Jim said look this is the best rooster you'll ever own... I would not sell him to you if he was not a good rooster.. he can mate from sun up till sun down. Just then one of Harry's hens came into view and the little Rooster burst from the cage after the hen. Jim said see... I told you. Reluctantly Harry agreed to buy him on the condition that Jim take him back if it did not go as said. But sure as the sky was blue every day the rooster was on one hen or another after another.... Harry swore to himself one day he'd find him dead in the courtyard if he keep it up. Soon the hens were all hatching chicks and things were looking great. The Rooster had almost tired out all the hens so that Harry noticed they'd run and hide from him. The next morning as Harry sipped his coffee he noticed Buzzards circling overhead heading out the door he seeing the rooster laying flat out on its back... running over and kneeling next to him Harry said I knew one day you'd screw your self to death... I'll not let the buzzards get you... reach for him.. Harry sees the little Rooster raise its wing to is beak and says...shoosh you'll scare them away.

Last edited by OntheRail; 09-06-2018 at 09:58 PM.
OntheRail is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.