Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-14-2018, 11:57 AM   #11
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by barahona44 View Post
Weren't you claiming recently in another thread how "colorblind" conservatives are? Yes you were.Then you went out of your way pointing out that the guy from Florida who was sending the bombs was "Filipino",when no one else was bringing up his ethnic background, just his politics.

You were the one who brought up race right from Jump Street.Bottom of the deck race card playing.And the last sentence of your comment proves it.

I suppose you'll come up with some tedious comeback about safe spaces and political correctness.Save your fingertips from the extra work.
I shared what I learned online from the bomber because other people said he was a white guy.

And I am color blind, but that doesn't mean that I'm blind to facts or racism when I see it! The Illinois law is downright racist designed to provide a little "affirmative action" to criminals of color.

I find it rather telling that none of you dimwits have condemned the Illinois law, just like none of you condemned the Obama-Holder Promise Program that is responsible for taking all those lost lives in the Parkland shooting.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)