Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religion II
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2018, 10:45 AM   #6244
boxcar

Hey, Humpty, I dug this Einstein quote from among my archives. You're gonna love this:

If you don't take my words too seriously, I would say this: If we assume that all matter were to disappear from the world, then, before relativity, one believed that space and time would continue existing in an empty world. But according to the Theory of Relativity, if matter (and its motion) disappeared, there would no longer be any space or time.

How long have I maintained this very same position? Even as recently as 2 or 3 months ago, I asked you what would happen if all Matter vanished from the universe? I asked you this because you and many empty-headed scientists who spout their pop science speak so glibly of an empty space, as though space would continue to exist without Matter revealing that it's there in the first place! As though these wanna-be brainiacs who spout this nonsense, who are nothing themselves but flesh, blood and bones (i.e. matter!) would somehow one day be around to witness empty space and document it for us.

But understand the profound implications to what Einstein stated: He certainly understood that Space, Matter and Time are the three basic, yet distinct structural components to the entire universe. But he also understood very clearly that all three components were inextricably bound together so that not one could exist apart from the other two. And this is precisely what Wood, myself and others (no doubt) have also maintained. The very essence of the physical universe is Three in One! Just as the very essence of the Godhead is Three Persons in One God.

And does Time precisely fit into this structure? Well, I answered that in my series. I said that Time could be likened to the Holy Spirit, who scripture teaches proceeds from the Father through the Son to perform his ministry in this world. The Holy Spirit like God the Father is invisible, just as Space and Time are invisible. And just like Matter reveals Space to us, likewise the Son (the second person of the Godhead) reveals the Father to mankind.

Time must proceed from Space and Motion, for apart from Space in which Matter can move, Time would not be possible. Time is only possible by successive, continuous motion in Space.

So...remind us again....just how did your sacred empty space give rise to the entire universe?

Getting these kinds of glimpses into the mind of Einstein, it's no wonder at all that he believed in a god -- a pantheistic god to be sure -- but he KNEW that there was far, far more to the physical universe than just the physical universe itself.

Last edited by boxcar; 04-21-2018 at 10:46 AM.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most