Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 06:24 PM   #6
arw629
First Time Gelding

Update. The following day I called in the morning to see what time I could pick up the money. The guy responded with something to the tune of “they’re working on it and they would call me. He went to confirm the phone number the security worker took the night before and naturally one digit was wrong. I showed up early afternoon and got my money no sweat. I suggested a better policy since this wasn’t the first time this has happened and the worker blamed covid and reduced hours. I told her this had happened to me multiple times before covid and nothing was different. I then asked why they would take bets if there were no tellers or even workers in the simulcast area during certain hours. Again I got a “covid” answer. I then told her that the security guard had suggested I be comped in food vouchers which is a joke to me and she said unfortunately we can’t do that in racing. She then said she might be able to get me a free program. I laughed lightly and thanked her for her time. I then asked her to suggest a new plan for situations like this and then I left. Basically my take was Mahoning doesn’t care about racing at all as long as the slots are turned on.
arw629 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)