Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 10:07 PM   #9
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
if you happen to be in Saratoga during the regular race meet, they serve all the fresh corn and tomato's that your heart desires. the portions are big so if you happen to have a problem with gout you need to be careful like any other restaurant in America.

Saratoga is on my bucket list, I have only spent about a week in New York. I still have nightmares about the traffic on Long Island. I went to Aqueduct, but they were only doing simulcasting, I will never go back there due to traffic, a shame as you can see by my screen name it was my favorite track to bet. I haven't had a gout flare up in quite sometime, I am trying to think what could have stopped them, maybe not eating red meat much any more.
I used to BBQ steak on weekends and threw hamburgers on the grill during the week. I used to get attacks so bad the nurse practitioner I saw a couple times wanted to argue that I had a broken wrist and ankle.

I referred to her as Nurse Ratched, not to anyone where it would get back to her as she would probably prescribe me poison. Damn shame, she was probably 35-40 no rings and drop dead gorgeous, she usually left a few buttons undone on her blouse. The issue was she had the personality of Hillary Clinton, she no longer works at the facility. The other employees still talk about her, I guess she visits and brings homemade cookies. I would be afraid to eat one. I find it baffling as most men treat attractive women like queens, I wonder what made her so nasty? I was almost tempted to ask her.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.