Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 04:35 PM   #2
Partsnut
BetMix User

Hi Headhawg,

We haven't conversed for quite a while. This goes back to when we were both involved with "Equisim".

Your good works and willingness to share will always be appreciated and should not go unnoticed or unanswered.

In my opinion and experience with most software and over the course of the many years of trial, error, frustration and some success, I have concluded that for the most part the data that is currently available will lead most software users to come up with the same conclusions. However, there are some and very few unique applications that will allow the user to think outside the box. unfortunately, they are now obsolete or extinct and are no longer available to the public.

Although there are still some users that have some of the aforementioned obsolete software. they are hanging in there by a thread using an obsolete operating system on an obsolete computer and/or a partition software on a modern system (with limitations).

These are things that would peak my interest in a new software application.
1 - Pace Projection (race shape) and accurate par times
2 - Unique power numbers that project a betting or value line.
3 - An indication of possible spot and/or angle plays and/or a longshot module.
4 - Use of BRIS data files.

I hope this may be of some help.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)