Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 06:17 PM   #29
JimG

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post

Many of us on this board would enter a chat room with him and play on Friday nights back in the day. Including a night where 7 Equisim users sucked up about 90% of the win pool and a trifecta pool, on a turf race, to the tune of about 35k if I remember right.

It was a different game then. I haven’t talked to him for a while, but he’s just being nice by still keeping the stuff up online. He’s not getting rich or ripping anybody off. I met him and his wife in person when I lived in Ohio. He’s a good guy.
JR,

I remember that night. It was sweet for sure. Add me to the list of people who would vouch for Nathan and Equisim. Like Ralph, I do not play the ponies much anymore except for helping a partner at times with online contests. When I do need to handicap some races, Equisim and JCapper are my software(s) of choice due to the fact they can be personalized via formulas and I have spent hundreds of hours over the years working with them. In this day and age of software, newer does not necessarily mean better, just newer.

Jim

Last edited by JimG; 02-23-2018 at 06:19 PM.
JimG is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)