Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-03-2021, 03:12 PM   #6949
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by upthecreek View Post
Using Greg's Best 5 consensus yesterday you could have "easily" hit the late pick 4 paying $274 for .50 cents
For a program that requires NO handicapping skill, and solid contender accuracy...I believe Best-Five is a virtual steal in the software realm, and plenty will agree with that statement. Thanks for the update Larry.

Sharkey: The only "jughead" I know of wears a beanie in the Archie comics. Stanley was well-known at one time...was probably due to RPM's advertising of his work.

A lot of you are on a strict budget--and don't have a ton of money for betting. I've certainly been there--and will probably be there again, someday.
I want to show you the new parlay bets XB has. Just for SA and DM at the moment, it's a fun way to stay in the game and not put much money at risk. For $2 you can get a parlay going that (if you're lucky) could pay off 40, 50, or 100 dollars.

Granted these are very hard to hit, for any large amounts, at least. You'll have fun trying--I guarantee it.

» Advertisement