Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: HHX program
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2023, 09:26 AM   #14
headhawg
crusty old guy

Still plugging away, although admittedly I did not get much done on HHX last week. I have decided on the 15 factors to be included but there's still a chance that some can change before release. The biggest stumbling block at the moment is designing and coding an easy way for users to assign profiles to each race. I don't envision people trying to do a "one-size-fits-all" approach but rather creating profiles by race type. At the very least this will include a profile for sprints and one for routes, but some users might want to create profiles that are class or track specific. I don't want the process of selecting the profiles to be cumbersome so I am working on a couple of different designs.

Release is still targeted for the end of the month but the date is more likely to move into early February. I probably should just release a more basic version than I had originally planned, but I want the program to be useful to the people who want to try it. Otherwise, what's the point.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)