Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-19-2020, 10:58 PM   #441
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by onefast99 View Post
The General George had a lot of top notch horses in it right? Wasn’t that his best race to date and the competition wasn’t much. Looks as if he has done quite well under Breen nice race today as well but again he didn’t race against much!
His best race under Servis was probably the Dwyer as a 3yo when he ran off the screen, his nose lose to Imperial Hint in the Vosburgh right there too. He ran 125 in both though the former coming early in the 3yo season is more impressive.

Best fig I have for him post-Servis is 117. He's grown on me as a horse. I used to root against him precisely because of Servis, but he is tough and has marched on despite being treated how he most likely was.

I saw pretty much the same with Maximum Security. He regressed a little, and considering he was a 4yo he should have still been improving. I'd say the regression was in a similar range, about 8 points.

Last edited by cj; 12-19-2020 at 10:59 PM.
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)