Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-25-2020, 01:27 AM   #2311
lamboguy

6 trading days left for election

i was waiting for the stimulus to come in before i went all in to go short the S+P and everything else. these markets are all primed for a fast and furious 15-20% haircut.. i was thinking that the stimulus would trigger the big downtrend, maybe because its probably the last does of oxygen that could ignite things..

much to my dismay, i think the corona will be here for many years to come.. lately the death rate has come way down, that's the good news. the bad news is that the hospitals are filling up fast and will be out of room shortly.

i had to go into downtown Boston last week. the place is a ghost town like many other cities i presume.. for my whole life the streets were very vibrant there. you don't see any traffic, fanuil hall is empty, the seaport got no people and no cars. big hotels are boarded up, the Rodeo Drive of Boston was Newbery Street, all boarded up. no more art galleries.

we need a renaissance, it will come, but not that soon.
lamboguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)