Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 12:11 AM   #12
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

What do you think was the motivation behind these "discredited sources who have peddled debunked theories" to peddle said "debunked theories?"

I mean, a couple of these "discredited sources" must include RudyG and his sidekick Sidney "The Kraken" Powell.

What was THEIR motivation to peddle in "debunked theories?"

And what was the motivation of sites like American Thinker to PUBLISH these "debunked theories?"

I find all of this INCREDIBLY fascinating.

Two longtime lawyers. One VERY FAMOUS...one not as famous.

He was a US associate AG and was also US Attorney for the Southern District of NY (and we all know how IMPORTANT that this...everyone tells me all the good work they are doing taking down Trump).

What motivates a guy like RudyG, a former US assoc. AG and former US Attny for SDONY, to PEDDLE IN LIES? Was he unaware of the potential legal/civil jeopardy he was placing himself by doing so? Did he not realize he could be sued? Are people in the habit of risking piles of money like that?

Serious questions that shouldn't be easily brushed aside with a half-witty quip or two about hair dye.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 01-26-2021 at 12:13 AM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)