Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Checking In
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018, 08:16 AM   #56
ArlJim78

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj View Post
I've pretty much went the carnivore diet. It wasn't hard for me since I really don't like vegetables though I'll probably add them back in at some point. I'm done with snacking, the breads, cereals, stuff like that. About the only cheat I've had is eating popcorn at the movies a couple times. That is it.

I'm really not eating much. I know they say to eat until you are full, but in all honesty it isn't taking much to fill me up and don't find myself getting hungry. I'm still exercising regularly, but I was already doing that and all it did was allow me to eat more. I'd get really hungry afterwards. I go to the gym five times a week and do 30 minutes of cardio and then lift weights for about an hour. I do legs twice a week, and arms, chest and back the other two days. I do abs every day. The fifth day, usually Wednesday, I just do cardio for 60 minutes.

I still play tennis way too much, but it was really starting to beat me up with the extra weight I was carrying around. I try not to weigh in too often but did this morning, currently down 22.2 pounds. I'm not really setting an overall goal because I don't have a number in mind. I'm thinking I'll know when I feel how I want to feel. But I'd probably need another 22 pounds to even think I'm where I want to be.

I haven't done any traveling but have a few trips scheduled the next few months. That will be a new experience for me and probably a challenge, but I'll figure it out. My wife is doing this too so it helps make it easy at home. She is having very good results also.
Wow that is great.
So how many times per day are you eating?
Also, have you noticed any changes, such as energy, alertness, changes to mood, joint pain, effectiveness with the lifting, etc?
ArlJim78 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)