Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 06:42 AM   #25
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog42 View Post
Most Republicans don't want to investigate. Do you think Flynn was fired for nothing?
Flynn was fired for lying to his boss, who then lost confidence in Flynn's trustworthiness. It had nothing substantive to do with discussing sanctions with the Russians. In fact, it is and was perfectly legal for Flynn to have talked to the Russians about almost anything, but when your top spook isn't being truthful about what he discussed and you're left reading about it in the papers, then that IS a problem.

Whether dem or gop, I not only don't see fire with this story, I don't even see the smoke. I can say this without a doubt though. The public at large is already getting weary of protests and calls for impeachment and the Russian hacking thing and obstruction within the govt. The dems are on dangerous ground and need to be careful or they will truly be labeled unamerican and have the label stick. You have to do more than be a PITA if you want to be relevant long term. I know it feels good to obstruct and just be generally nasty, but it's not a winner as time goes on.
tucker6 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)