Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: TimeformUS
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 02:39 PM   #69
raybo
EXCEL with SUPERFECTAS

While I like the idea of more competition in this market, and the fact that CJ's figs are part of the offering, until they make it possible to manipulate the data, I will not be using it. IMO, data that is only available in a static form causes overbetting, eventually. One needs the ability to manipulate the data in order to become dynamic, changing as the game changes. The ability to properly store and analyze the data, in a user friendly platform, is important to profitability. And, I have no interest in going backwards in time, back to pen and paper handicapping (no disrespect meant to those who like that way of handicapping).

All I see right now, is an online DRF with some new bells and whistles. You guys can do better than that I hope. Unless you intend to be like CJ and limit the number of members you accept.

Excel Spreadsheet Handicapping Forum

Charter Member: Horseplayers Association of North America

Last edited by raybo; 07-09-2013 at 02:42 PM.
raybo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement