Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-11-2020, 11:58 PM   #3
ElKabong

It's not just the pros. I'm a college football junkie who's about to jump off the bandwagon. Since 1963 I've been glued in each Saturday. At first it was SMU or TCU games locally, then trips to Austin and Lubbock later on. The weeks I didn't see a live game, I watched Chris Schenkel and Bud Wilkinson call the game of the week.

Not anymore. A UT drum major stated the Eyes of Texas was rooted in racism (or some shit, from 100+ years ago). GTFOOH, now a band member is calling a race angle?? If that was the case why did you enroll?

Dumbass

I doubt I'll watch our game Saturday, the whole racial thing has turned me off. Coaches, admin, the fn band.... I'm out. Let me know when you've grown up and MAYBE I'll come back
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)