Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 01:43 PM   #183
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy the sage View Post
TP.A. has only been whining for weeks now about too much leftist or middle gound posts...when in FACT...it's been 80/20 extreme right....but as he said...make your own website if you want it different...
I distinctly remember PA being very general in his criticism about the vitriol being spewed by posters. He was definitely not just leaning on the lefties; he was leaning on BOTH sides. Your "whining" criticism of PA is inaccurate and/or misunderstood.

However, PA was leaning on (depending on) Thaskalos to help keep the peace, as I saw it. Unfortunately, as it turned out, Thaskalos' left-leaning beliefs made it impossible for him to become neutral...not hard to understand. I think he realized that, too, and thus, resigned.

I also saw that Ely brazenly defied authority, when he was asked not to do something and got smart about it. His political leanings, political points of view, and how he expressed his political opinions were irrelevant to the decision to ban him, in my view.

In a few sentences, Ely went 'Acosta' and like Acosta, paid the price. I guess, like Acosta, he could always appeal the decision; however, in the private sector, one has limited recourse and rightfully so!
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)