Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 10:04 PM   #512
storyline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Track Phantom View Post
Thanks! I have no issue with PA or anyone debating this. While it feels black and white to me, it may not seem that way to others, and I always leave room for my opinion to be the wrong one in the argument. I wasn't there, didn't see the bets, or how the horse was handled up to the race, so it could be something else. Having said that, the data points are all right there for us to draw a solid hypothesis.

There is one thing with the tote board. Money doesn't lie. No matter how much BS trainers dish out about their horses, the money tells the story much more accurately. Had either the bet come in and the horse lost, or the horse ran so well without the betting, I'd be ok with it. It is the combination of the two that has me suspicious.
You've nailed it all day, kudos to you.

Others might want to go back and replay his race Feb 25th when he set fractions and watch his action.

47.88 1:12.31 1:37.72 1:44.06

I think the last 5/16 was 31.75 raw time.
storyline is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)