Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: The coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2020, 04:03 PM   #6837
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Originally Posted by hcap View Post
What if I told you King hates your moron, and how he tragically mishandled the pandemic? I have mentioned this before. Left wing artists, writers, actors and musicians, severely outnumber right wingers. And now during the Trump era, I can't think of one worth anything.

Actually it is 3.1% but hcap, as usual just has no clue what anything is telling us.

IF, as EINTSTEIN claims, this is all Trump's fault, then why is the new case rate VASTLY differing state to state? He keeps whining that it was TRUMP who mishandled it all, but in reality, it was the jobs of the STATES from day one, and many of THEM miserably failed.

I remind everyone the DEMS ALL condemned Trump putting a travel ban on Chine, including the dumb-ass sack of s*** who is now the dem candidate.

SCIENTISTS said it was not needed to ban travel, it was needed to wear masks.......hcap ignores that reality. Actually, he [pretty much ignore ALL reality!

But we see big differences state to state, so that mean it is NOT Trump who is at fault. btw, he totally ignores the fact the many demonstrators fair to social distance or wear masks.....he cannot justify how HIS side could ever spread a disease.

MY advice, social distance from him and put him on IGGY.....let his sit home alone under the floorboards with his pet mice.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)