Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-23-2014, 06:53 PM   #1
Dark Horse

Beware of 5Dimes horse racing

I've been checking out offshore, with small amounts (because of a general lack of trust).

So I won this race at SA today. Maybellene won and paid 6.20, beating the 3/5 favorite and another horse. Close race, as you can see here: http://www.equibase.com/static/chart...102314USA2.pdf

Of course the track paid the winnings. But I had played it offshore, at 5Dimes, and - surprise! - they took the bet, but didn't honor it. Reason? There were only three horses in the race.

Excuse me?! Isn't it about odds?

5 Dimes is mostly about sports. To point out the obvious, most sports games in the NFL, NBA, NHL and, well, in fact all, have only two horses in the race. Should we cancel all those, Tony?

So they created an arbitrary rule, and I post about it here to warn you not to play there. They also close races regularly five minutes before they go off. At main tracks... I thought they would know their business with horses, as they do with sports, but I was wrong.
Dark Horse is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)