Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 02:44 PM   #8
Capper Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos
I hope you don't think that this is more "criticism", Al...because all I am trying to do is understand you better. You said in your initial post here that your aggressive "go-for-the-big-money" approach might have been responsible for your most recent losing streak...and yet, you revealed earlier that you wagered from $6 to $12 a race during your 5 winning years. Is this type of betting really well-suited for "going for the big money"? What "big money" can the player go after when his betting scale reaches from $6 to $12 a race?

Or is it that you decided to go for the "big money" only later, when you increased your bets to $12-$24 dollars a race? But the increased wager amount couldn't have brought about the losing streak...unless you radically changed your playing method. And why would you change a playing method that had provided 5 consecutive years of profits for you?
The plan was to keep doubling up; 12 to 24 followed by 24 to 48 etc... I know your low wagers are much bigger than my big ones. So be it. I've always claimed to be a low-roller. Sometimes I even referred to myself as a mini-roller. It is what it is.

"The Law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich, as well as the poor, to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread."

Anatole France

Last edited by Capper Al; 09-18-2015 at 02:47 PM.
Capper Al is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)