Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-19-2016, 04:35 PM   #1727
Cice

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGreg
Don't know why Turf Paradise is dark today, I'll have to print out a sched. I started following them because they were open when GGF was closed. Was convenient and I think I did better then before I went "national" --because I concentrated on those two tracks ONLY, and had plenty enough to do handicapping, record keeping, charts, notes, etc. ....and truth be told, I was more successful then.

That all sounds good and well doesn't it? Now for the REAL STORY. I was a working stiff....working ungodly hours and absolutely COULDN'T handle any more racing than that---couldn't handle even that much. And I was a family man--still am---so a man can't "go all in" under those circumstances.

Life changes and so do those circumstances...and here I am----so enough
about me. I write this stuff here similar to a blog---because that's what it is---this goes to my website. I'm too lazy to write here, then go to my site and write some wonderful prose about my life. I simply force it upon the PA readers---then copy and paste it to my site as my entry for today.

Allright---Belmont today! Yeah. There's a mystique about the big NY tracks. Sort of a RAIDER MYSTIQUE. It's just a vibe, man--people want to be associated with it.

There's a TOP-4 ABILITY play:

4TH RACE CARY'S FORT REEF 20-1

2 LONE POWER PLAYS

4TH GREY GLORY 3-1

7TH MEWANNA ROSE 4-1

BEST LONGSHOT PLAY:

1ST RACE 30-1 ML RIVER KNIGHT

This horse is a PLATINUM lone speed play--blew out 4f last out, goes long today (a fantastic spot play) shows a win @ the dist and turf, pos rider switch, 4 straight descending odds--may never look back today.

BEST BET

5TH RACE MARKET STRENGTH 5-1 ML Has several angles today---only horse to lead last race 1st two calls---"P" style, but shows a rare E-1 E-2 huge pace adv---7-2 fair odds

Other TOP4 ABILITY PLAYS

GPW 7TH BIG BOY BRUNO 12-1

RPX 4TH MISS MOLLY 15-1
RPX AWESOME EMMIT 20-1

TDN 8TH RED ABYSS 20-1
2nditis today at Belmont!

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most