Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-31-2023, 05:04 PM   #7
CheckMark

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
i posted the Korean Baseball because i have a girl that handicaps it. she had 3 winners in a row that i played for the $100. so naturally i thought they would keep winning so i decided to post it here.

the juice they charge you on these games makes betting on them pretty close to unwinnable. i wanted to keep up on posting on this board once in a while and decided to go with South Korean Baseball. i am not betting the 2024 election this time around and have no interest in politics whatsoever. i don't care to much for the social issues either. as far as posting horses, i might do that this year with Saratoga. the FOX broadcast really gives great camera shots of the horses in the paddock and on the track. so i might just post some baby races that i look forward to. i actually bought a 2 year old filly that won't be ready to run until the end of the year. i only paid $5000 for her and don't expect the next champion. she has no pedigree on the bottom, but she has some decent size and moves fairly well.
Who's the girl?

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most