Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-10-2018, 02:33 AM   #248
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGroundhog View Post
I would suggest competent businessmen who reasonably listen to concerns and address what they can.

AlsoEligible is likely one of them. Todd Bowker is also another. I am not. Pry them for info, and accept what they have to say. They seem like reasonable and informed people who are good representatives for the industry.
I'm sure that AlsoEligible and Toddbowker are great guys...but I won't pry them for any information. I've been in the game for a long while myself...and I've conversed with several high-ranking racetrack officials in my day. I've also attended several racing-board meetings in my jurisdiction...and have even stood up to speak on two occasions, trying to voice the concerns of the bettors on several of the key issues on the then agenda. Consequently...I learned all that I need to know about the "leadership" of this game. IMO...it leaves a lot to be desired.

Last edited by thaskalos; 03-10-2018 at 02:43 AM.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)