Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 07:44 PM   #15
the little guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Turf_Monster View Post
You're welcome to give us a synopsis of what the majority of owners do with their horses upon retirement, what they choose to purchase at auction or upon claim and most importantly, how they have the betterment of the breed in mind by sending 3 year olds to the breeding shed for 'business' purposes
I don't have to give a synopsis of anything. I didn't come here making libelous and baseless accusations. You did.

I'm not sure how someone who spends eight figures a year buying horses shouldn't be allowed to take some money off the table by reaching a rare stud deal. I understand it isn't a perfect situation, but given these people pretty much always turn around and spend that money on more horses, thus supporting the horse population, it's not as though it doesn't help support the ecosystem. You've gone from this to suggest somehow this suggests mistreatment of horses ( and I'm being nice ), when nothing could be farther from the truth.

You have displayed a complete misunderstanding of how owners conduct their business, yet somehow demand those that did not slander these owners should defend their position. It doesn't work that way. You should learn something about how the industry actually operates before throwing around spurious charges. It's admirable that you give money to horse retirement/rescue, but that doesn't buy you the right to smear anyone and everyone involved in the game. You have absolutely no idea what people do or don't do....that's been made pretty clear from your comments here.
the little guy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)