Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 09:02 AM   #200
mikesal57
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaLover View Post
Since I got involved in the conversation, let me please clarify my point.

My impressions from speaking to Dave Schwartz in the past is that he is a very sharp mind not only as a handicapper and salesman but as a software developer as well. I believe that some of his ideas were very innovative when they were expressed and possibly some of them still remain ahead of our time. Having used some of his products I only have good words to say both about the quality of his work and the support he provided me with.

What I wrote above is not a criticism; I have just expressed some real questions that had to do with what PA is telling us, with the intention to spawn some interesting conversations and not a sterile quarrel that does not lead us anywhere.

So, to repeat my genuine question that I have asked above, what are the advantages that HSH brings to its user and what kind of data - metrics - algorithms is using?

Of course after I hear related information I will be in the position to either criticize or applause the approach; until then there is not enough evidence to state an opinion.
DL...

You might get some elevator music on this one.....

Other than the software owners , like Dave,Jeff,Ted, (who I've dealt with in the past) will be more than helpful.....as for the other users...mums the word.
No one wants to "give" out what took so long and hard on their part.
In forums and blogs , they will give you a vague and indirect answer if you ask a question pertaining to software.....but

CAN U BLAME THEM?

Mike
mikesal57 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)