Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 11:04 PM   #15
juanepstein
devo-lutionizing

i play three horses in one race alot. but i look at horses physically and make evaluations. if you can cap horses physically and evaluate them in the paddock or post parade then your gonna do much better in your handicapping.

#1- i look at the favorite and see if he is false and i look at his appearance and see if looks out of shape and beatable.

#2- if the first favorite looks bad and is beatable i go to the 2nd favorite. if its the same with the 2nd favorite then i go to the 3rd favorite.

#3- once ive found which favorite looks top notch. i look at his odds pay and divide it by 2. that will tell me how many horse i can bet with that favorite.

so if the 2nd favorite looks impressive on the track and he is say 3/1- 2 goes in to 8 four times. so i can bet the 2nd favorite with 3 other horses to beat the 1st favorite. if the 2nd favorite comes in ive pushed if any of my other horses come in ive made a profit. usually in american racing i go three horses unless its a big field and/or i see potential bombers then i go for it.

this is the way i love to play australia with their 16 to 20 horse fields.

Last edited by juanepstein; 08-04-2008 at 11:07 PM.
juanepstein is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)