Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-15-2024, 04:35 PM   #30
Poindexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by castaway01 View Post
Is there a reason you keep calling me out in your comments but don't have the balls to ever address me directly? Actually have a set if you're going to call me out you stupid parrot.

It didn't take "detective work" or whatever cuck thing you were mentioning for me to make my reply. If you want to take Conley's balls out of your mouth for a second and listen, he was talking about stalking a young woman because he saw her online. That's not cool or right in 2024, or 1994, or whatever year you live in. If you had a daughter or had left the house in the past decade you'd know that.
I chose not to get involved because that is typically what I do in most situations. I didn’t agree with your post when you made it, but I assumed anybody with a brain would see the idiocy of it. Seriously. One of a dozen posters in this forum that actually uses his real name is going to stalk a young woman because she is in the nhc. Ok. You have taken his post completely out of context imo. Contacting someone in the nhc that has a similar interest, is not exactly stalking. Especially when the motive is to promote the sport to young people.

By the way I just googled linkedin. 1 billion users. How many stalkers are among those 1 billion users?
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)