Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-08-2024, 11:14 AM   #14
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTO Joe View Post
"I watched it for about 60 seconds" -> "you would have to hate white people to be on that show" is just tremendous stuff, thank you for that

But what about the white people on that show? Do they hate white people too? What about the crew and producers? If they didn't I imagine it would have been quite awkward being around so many white-hating people.

Do you think the producers made it clear when they were casting that hating white people was a requisite?

Lots of questions here. Please force yourself to watch the show for minutes or so, maybe more answers will be forthcoming

There are plenty of white people that are fine with white people bashing, they are called liberal Democrats. Most Hollywood types are liberal Democrats. What a shocker that you watched that show. I bet you're a big Obama fan, him and Michele shit on white people all the time, or do you just tune that part out?
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)