Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Rapid Redux
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 01:52 PM   #588
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj
The one ultimately responsible is the one that does something, not the entity that is supposed to monitor him.
All you guys had to do was say you think the connections did some shady things, but the tracks are also culpable for either not having the rules in place to prevent this, not enforcing them, or actively helping, and I never would have said a thing. I have better things to do.

The reason I even put my two cents in is because it appears to be personal when people start criticizing a win streak because of the scratches and search for soft spots and can't even acknowledge that the tracks are also responsible if shady things were going on and they did nothing about it.

Let's flip your more extreme scenario around.

If someone stole something from your house and the cops knew who did it and not only didn't arrest him, but invited him to your friends house, how would you feel?

I suspect you'd be pissed off at both the robber and the cops.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 01-06-2012 at 01:56 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)