Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-09-2014, 08:54 AM   #66
Canarsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurtisontheBay
Big time female teams ?? The WNBA ?? Does anyone really watch other than friends and relatives ??
Maybe you'll respond to this curiously there wasn't a peep from you when I mentioned free throw shooting instruction.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/theli...ory?id=6780849

While I do agree with you that women can't perform some jobs because of physical limitations I have yet to see an NBA head coach do anything in practice that a female couldn't do. I can't imagine pop trying to post up Tim Duncan no matter how much I respect him. How many head coaches actively participate in team drills? They may set them up but the buck stops there.

OK one more time here's the question. How come females can shoot free throws at a higher percentage than men?

Also I bet all these anti female coaching posters couldn't name one assistant (except for the female of course) on the Spurs roster before utilizing a search engine to make it seem like they knew. After looking it up myself I am not afraid to admit I would have come up with a zero. Yet all of these unknowns have done a great job coaching a team that has went to the past two NBA finals. So there is no reason to think that a female couldn't help in whatever task a coaching genius like pop assigns her.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.