Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Pletcher 2YOs
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2018, 11:20 AM   #2
Spalding No!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerUpPaynter View Post
Anyone know where I can find a list of Todd Pletcher trained 2 year olds?
You can find the 2yos that have started by using the search box on the Equibase website.

Select "trainer" from the drop down, type "Pletcher" in the search box, select "Todd Pletcher" and it will bring up his career record.

Scroll down for his annual stats and in the 2018 line, select "view" which will bring up a list of all his starters (several pages worth at this point in the year). You can filter these results in several ways, one of which is age and you can pick between "2yos" and "1st time starters".

You'd have to scour the workouts to find the unraced 2yos, but I suppose if you focused on 5-furlong works (i.e., horses close to starting) you could dig a few up. Also, stakes nominations for marquee juvenile events (Hopeful, etc.) might draw some out, too, if nominations have to be made way in advance.
Spalding No! is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)