Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-20-2023, 08:44 AM   #20
pandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
As fast likes to point out every chance he gets, there's plenty of time between now and when Republicans choose their nominee.

I predict Trump starts steadily losing support with his core base between now and then.
That's how I feel. My prediction is that the election will be between Newsom and Desantis.

Desantis was polling strong until the indictments, so the polling could be an outlier. The media coverage is ridiculously biased. The right-wing media won't criticize Trump, even when he says or does something that deserves scrutiny, but they're knocking Desantis. I guess they feel that if they're critical of Trump, they may lose viewers.

They're also pushing Vivek, who even though he isn't a serious candidate for President. Vivek has too many policies that are patently absurd. He claims that he'll raise the voting age to 25, fire half of the FBI agents, and eliminate 75% of the bureaucrats, all crazy talking points just to get attention. When Trump won in 2016, his policy ideas were all realistic things that could actually get implemented if he won. You can't promise to do things that have no chance and get elected.
pandy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)