Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 10:47 AM   #2309
lamboguy

Gold Will Be the Real Election Winner
Bob Moriarty
Archives
Oct 21, 2020

The Republican and Democratic candidates for president may be the most flawed in U.S. history. And yet one of these two men—God help us—will be sworn in this January.

If you’re like me, you’re not betting on either one. Government spending is already out of control. Replacing Trump, the self-proclaimed “King of Debt,” with Biden, a 47-year career politician, is unlikely to improve matters.

Whoever wins, we lose.

That’s why I’m putting my money on gold. Other investors appear to have done the same. The yellow metal is up 26% for the year, almost three times higher than the S&P 500.

I see only additional upside potential. The gold price has been trading sideways for weeks now, but I expect this to change as more government stimulus is rolled out and even more money is printed.

So how can you play the rally?

That will be the topic of discussion during my upcoming webcast with Frank Holmes, CEO and chief investment officer of U.S. Global Investors. The webcast will be held at 1:00 pm Central Time, on Wednesday, November 4.

That’s the day following the election, and it’s entirely possible we may not even have the election results at that time. But no matter—Frank and I both believe the real victor will be gold.

To register for the FREE webcast, click here. I hope you’ll join us!

###

Bob Moriarty
President: 321gold
Archives

321gold Ltd
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)