Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religion II
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 11:55 AM   #5723
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor View Post
Prove it. And don't say you already have because you have not. If you do say you already have (or words to that effect) then that is an outright lie.

You have deflected the conversation into the origin of life and then the historicity of Jesus. I assume those subjects are of more interest to you. If you are still interested in logic I'll gladly postpone further discussion on origins and historicity and concentrate on logic. Your call.

A partial list:
  1. Outright lying.
  2. Use of logical fallacies. Logical fallacies are the subject of a later post.
  3. Failure to explicitly state all premises, A.K.A., tacit assumptions.
  4. Stating premises in an ambiguous manner.
  5. Equivocation, in effect, changing the definition of a word as the argument progresses.
  6. Failure to define terms.
  7. Unsupported generalities.
You are particularly fond of 1,2 & 3
Just cut to chase and specifically demonstrate how I have abused any of the laws of logic. You are the one making the claim, so the burden of proof is with you. Get to the point, already, other than the one on top of your beanie.

You're a bigger liar (oops sorry... I meant to say PREVARICATOR) than Hcap. I never thought anyone would top him.

I have often demonstrated how a finite universe within an atheistic, naturalistic philosophy violates the Law of Noncontradiction. And after I did, you then postulated an infinite universe within the same philosophy -- a universe without beginning and without end. And then I demonstrated how that piece of excrement only dug a deeper hole of absurdity for you because it violated two laws of logic -- the Laws of Identity and Noncontradiction.

» Advertisement