Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-15-2015, 09:02 AM   #27
wiffleball whizz
Dead money

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj
Spent more nights than I could count at GS, especially after I got stationed at McGuire AFB.
Used to love the rare GSP trip from northern nj

My best friend who used to paddock horses had this horse armored truck and we would go there on Saturday nights, I remember GSP harness would race till like 1230am and the drive home was brutal

Currier and Ives dining room and thier version of the terraces dining room just want to share 2 funny garden state stories...

They used to have a seafood buffet up in the Phoenix dining room well one night as were all in suits and ties my friend got paid $20 to take as much shrimp as he could out of the track that night we'll walking out of the Phoenix room and this big bag just falls from underneath my friends jacket and 2 guards just stare at him lolololol you had to see the look on his face I just stared out the window towards the philly skyline

Then there was another night were sitting in terraces at GSP the harness meet is having there biggest night it's the governers cup and John Campbell is driving I think the favorite well to make a long story short he wins but there's a inquiry and he is flashing, some guy in a crowded dining rooms screams out "they will never take Jesus Christ down" everybody just started cracking up and low abs behold be never came down

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)