Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 06:52 PM   #1
CheckMark

New Handicappers Report

Since I am still off for "Reading Week" from college, I decided to pursue creating a new handicapping product that I am in the works of creating. I will post my sample later on here.

I gave the product the name "Con Reports" and it covers very important information that a handicapper may want to know on a certain racetrack.

This product would be available each race day, and even though the pages of the file are long, it still packs a punch for how much information is included in it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is what I have included in the "report"
First Time Starter Report- Covers only the horses with FTS at today's track. Lists Jockey, Trainer and Sire's stats on how they do with FTS.

Pace Report- This is the new little handicapping project that I have included in the package. Projecting Early Speed and Closing Ability Horses.

Sire Report/Ratings- A to F letter grades on multiple categories a Sire is facing today with his offspring. Graded on Surface, Distance, Gender, Age, Class and Stamina.

Track Bias Reports- Covering the past 4 days of racing with noting any biases. Also goes into detail about the past 12 months at that track.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I created one for Gulfstream today, and this took around 5-6 hours to do since I am typing all of this out by hand, and also making all the calculations and finding the data by hand too. It was a long process, but I'm happy it turned out how I wanted it to!

NOTE: I am NOT selling this as a product right now. It is still in the works just FYI. I just created one today just to show you how it may look when I eventually launch it.

Any comments are appreciated. Please give any feedback you have.

Thank you all! I hope this can help you one day (when I eventually launch this) in your handicapping endevors!

Here is the file:
Gulfstream Park Con Reports 2-29-24.pdf

Last edited by CheckMark; 02-29-2024 at 06:54 PM.
CheckMark is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.