Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Flightline
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2022, 10:06 AM   #238
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by westernmassbob View Post
I will have to be in the minority on this one. Some have compared Flightline to Secretariat and I agree. I agree they are two very overrated horses. Sure they have both ran outstanding numbers. They also have/had very little if any competition to run against. Also let’s take into consideration very small field sizes. Get into trouble or have a bad start with 10-12 entries in a race it changes the complexion rather quickly....not so much in a small 6 horse field where recovery is much easier. I will never be impressed with these small field win super horses. Clearly these horses were born at a good time with no competition to run with.

BTW . Someone mentioned not being able to make any money with Flightline. Well next time use the horse as a free square in the pick 4 and 5. I did and made some better then decent money.

You do realize the fields are small because a lot of trainers don't what to get their horse annihilated. You called Secretariat, very overrated. Are you one of those guys so excited about NFL football season openers your breakfast orange juice is half vodka?
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)