Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Suffolk downs
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2018, 01:04 PM   #4
Suff
Beat up 💪

Taking Family business on the road is NOT acceptable.

Yes it is, and its good to focus on that. However, do you read Barstool Sports? I listen to the Sirius XM station because its funny and good. They're all Boston peeps including David Portnoy who's founder , CEO.

I guess he's a real big shot now, up at Saratoga in a shiny blue suit and fancy tie. He looked like a rich kid from connecticut. Twit.

it was Andy Serling? I think it was Andy during a talking horses segment that had him on for an interview about racing and Suffolk Downs comes up.

Where Portnoy says, "Suffolk sucks, I know" and Andy tries to bail him out by saying something like, yea tough times, was a nice track, and David Portnoy then double downs.. No It sucks, but its ok, Its great to be here now.

To which I say... He broke a cardinal rule there. You do not bash your home town while on the road. Never do that! And in NY of all places.

And Suffolk doesn't suck David, YOU suck!

Next time I see him, I intend to bitch slap him out of whatever pussy-ass suit he's wearing.

Last edited by Suff; 08-26-2018 at 01:19 PM.
Suff is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)