Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 07:47 PM   #53
turfnsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Schwartz View Post
I've been following this thread because I used to scope out FCP just for their marketing methods. (A little over-the-top for me, but they did have an amazing quantity of information.)

Understand at the outset that I have no relationship with the people on that site. Not even sure who they are.

It would appear that they've had some kind of major website calamity but are trying to come back from it.

Of course, the greatest calamity was that they had no alternative way to contact their users - a glaring mistake.

The site is coming up and down - and still throwing 404 errors - which is far better than what was coming up before.

BTW, the site allowed me to sign up on Feb. 9, but I could not get to the confirmation link.

All this indicates to me that they're working to fix the problems. Who knows how much they have lost, but they will probably be back and do everything they can to make it right by their customers.

FWIW, maybe hold a good thought and recognize that this is not how these guys do business.

Best Regards,
Dave Schwartz
I find it hard to believe they can't edit the front page of the website to indicate to their customers what is going on. C'mon it's easy.

If it was me that would be the second thing I would do. The FIRST would be to remove the purchase option so customers stopped sending in money. That page seems to be working fine.

Then maybe a simple Google search and perhaps they would come across this thread.

They either don't care or are really stupid.
turfnsport is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)