Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-20-2014, 06:17 PM   #5
FocusWiz

Not sure if we are supposed to be aware of this, but many of the marchers who were exercising their frustration with the justice system in New York the past few weeks were shouting, "What do we want? Dead Cops! When do we want them? Now."

As wrong as the lack of an indictment in New York may have been ("May have" because I do not know the evidence nor the specifics of the law with regard to a Police Officer violating procedure and I believe his actions were a violation of civil [and human] rights rather than a specific act of homicide and I am sick of the current opinion that "resisting arrest" is okay as long as you believe you have not committed any crime or you are totally innocent [e.g., Henry Louis Gates]), I still think it is wrong to condemn (or praise) one group because of the actions of a few. To me, that is bigotry; something that I believe we have been battling as long as I have been alive in this country.
FocusWiz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)