Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 03:14 PM   #17
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG4 View Post
This thread has not been my finest moment...checked out the first 5 races from Tampa today, each race the track win pool total was greater than the exchange, by about 20-25% when they left the gate, and once factoring in-play wagering the total of exchange vs. track was pretty similar. Definitely not the dwarfing amount I thought earlier.

Not sure why the matched figures jump around so much, agree that I don't think you could cancel a wager, although there is a cash out feature which maybe reduces total, even though it is technically matching more to other players.
They jump around because some people play the moves. Say early in betting you can back at 3.00 for $10 and during betting can lay at 2.00 for $10 they have made $10. A great exercise for people who like to dutch and/or know there will be late money on a favorite that has not showed up on the exchange yet.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)