Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-21-2015, 01:05 PM   #4
LottaKash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
[YT="Imagine"]XLgYAHHkPFs[/YT]

Of course, there is good and evil.
Doesn't take religion, or a god, to show me that.

Tom, I believe that many people have been deluded into kinky thinking just based on the lyrics of that song...

For many years, there were some verses that had perplexed me...It seemed to me that something was missing and odd about all of the words from that song...I just couldn't put my finger onit..

In more recent years, it was revealed to me in bits and pieces....But I finally got it..

It turns out that Lennon (not Lenin, haha), was an avowed Commie, and he worshipped Satan as well...

I can picture some of you at this very moment spitting out their coffee, but if you need a little proof, check this out...

Check out the Album Cover from The Beatles "SGT PEPPERs LONELY HEARTS CLUB BAND" vinyl....On that cover, you will see a bunch of photo's of people that had an influence on the Beatles lives.... in the upper left hand corner you will see a photo of "Aleister Crowley", the founder of the church of Satan, and you will also in that mix, see a photo of the Real "LENIN"...And, if you notice the signs that the Beatles are making with their hands, they are all Satanic Signs...

If you listen to the words again to that Imagine song, this time with a more open mind, you will hear and see that it is a "setup", a setup song for "The New World Order", and Satan....Imagine there's no heaven, haha (wouldn't Satan just love that)...And the world will live as one, haha (sounds like a propaganda song for the NWO, no ?)...

Paul in the Bible, stated that we will never, all get along....

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)