Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-15-2018, 07:06 PM   #1938
snappit

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
SO MUCH better...in fact...when you get some free time, I encourage you to take a better look around.

You might be pleasantly surprised at all the horrendous things posted about Trump, attributed to Trump, etc. etc.

Like, the fact that he probably has had, or even currently has, sex with his own daughter (or at the very least, fantasizes about it).

Anything like that said about Obama on this board? No.

But I'm sure you'll justify those comments since Trump has been very complimentary about his daughter's looks. Heck, there is even a picture of her sitting on his lap. That right there means he's banging her or at least thinking about it.

You guys sure don't read very much off-topic (and by you guys, I mean you and elysiantraveller who are both telling me I'm SOOOOOO wrong about this topic).
I'm off to bed shortly but will just reply to this.

Please don't try and twist what I say. I never said there have been more offensive things said about Obama on this forum than about Trump on this forum. Did I? Please show me where.

I haven't mentioned anything about him and his daughter etc. And no I won't even try to justify it. And for you to suggest I would just because I don't like Trump is pretty low. Just because someone doesn't like Trump doesn't mean they agree with or would even think the things you say.

All I said was there have been worse things said about Obama on here than the words f**k Trump in Russian carved in a wheat field.

I've already explained why I don't like Trump.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Tuscan Gold VS Catching Freedom