Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-13-2015, 07:37 PM   #34
completebill

Thanks, Jingle---I am in no way Shorting the JCapper Software. I know it's a superior product, and that it has great customer support. It's an individual preference. After I'd tried Dozens (yes, literally), of the inferior products, I looked very closely at HSH, HTR, and JCapper. I rejected HTR because Dave, while a great guy, is just too scattered, and I also share a belief that I've seen expressed by others, that he holds back the best stuff for "private" clients, presumably paying big $$. (What ever happened to his ant hills??).
Jeff seemed like a great guy, and I liked the demo, But Ken Massa also impressed me in our initial conversation, and I liked both his demo and his website.
The final decider was the price HTR is FREE, with updates and support forever. I'm very happy with my choice. HOWEVER, had I decided to go with JCapper, I'm sure I'd be satisfied also.
completebill is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Tuscan Gold VS Catching Freedom