Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-02-2024, 07:26 AM   #1051
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG4 View Post
The Joe Hernandez Stakes from SA on Dec 30th, race 1, different fractions posted on the replay vs what's in the chart, each seem very hard to believe. Was trying to follow along with the poles on the turf course, something definitely seems off. There's a black pole at what I believe would be the 5/16th marker, but if the red pole is the 1/4 pole than those 2 poles are quite shorter than a 1/16th apart. Also in the stretch is the 1/8th pole the green one or red one, as there are 2 in close proximity?

Either way I don't believe the final 1/16 was run in 4.21 (as it says on the replay) or that the time from the 1/2 to 3/4 went in 21 flat (as it says in the chart). If anything I think the 6f fraction from the replay (1:10.71) is right & the final 1/16 from the chart is correct (5.76) & the final time is more like 1:16.5 or so as opposed to the 1:14.92 currently credited. Wondering what others might think on this?
I timed it, based on prior races the 3/4 was the incorrect time and the others were correct. I have to assume the prior races are correct, and with the rail at zero it seems reasonable as the visuals match what I'd expect.
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.